Your Exclusive Network
Dworak-Peck Connect is an innovative online platform that links alumni, students, faculty, staff and friends of the USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work and its Department of Nursing. Through this supportive network, you can share work experiences, explore new career opportunities, and even reconnect with peers and colleagues. Dworak-Peck Connect was built for you so you can connect and network specifically with social workers and nurses, find other practitioners with similar skills and career interests, and interact with all class years and programs around the world.
You can access our professional development programming, network with new and existing connections, and utilize Dworak-Peck Connect as a platform to share career insights and opportunities with your social work and nursing peers.
Dworak-Peck Connect is your one-stop-shop for all career development resources from sample resumes and cover letters, interviewing tips and tricks, licensing resources, LCSW Supervision list and so much more. This information is all housed on Dworak-Peck Connect so that it continues to stay exclusive to you, our Trojan Family.
Sample of resources on Dworak-Peck Connect:
Career Development Resources
- Download Sample Resumes and Cover Letters
- How to Write a Cover Letter
- How to Write a Professional Social Work Resume (Adobe Connect)
- How to Write a Federal Resume
- How I Got My Job: Alumni Tell All !
- Grace Gets Real on the Job Search
- The Art of Interviewing
- Job Offers & Salary Negotiation
- LA County DMH: How to Apply & What It's Like to Work There
- Pacific Clinics & San Fernando Valley Community Mental Health: Panel Discussion
- Work It With Juan Videos: Hosted by Juan Macias, MSW '02 who shares his expertise in professional development to help you stay up-to-date with your practice and grow your career.
- LinkedIn Demo
- Guide to becoming an LCSW
- Includes resources on both California and National Licensure
- How become an LCSW in California
- ASW Supervisory List
- California Law and Ethics Review
- LCSW Exam and Study Resources and Discount Codes for USC Social Work Alumni
Once you are part of Dworak-Peck Connect, you can:
- Explore the community to connect with other students and alumni who share your interests.
- When you have found someone to connect with, click the Let's Connect button to send a message or request a meeting.
- Can’t connect with someone in person? Use the video chat feature to connect.
- Use the discussion board to communicate with fellow alumni.
- You can also try joining one or more groups, which allow you to connect based on geographic region, areas of practice or identity.