Faculty Resources for HighFlex/HyFlex Instruction
Tips for Logging into a USC Zoom Account
Please follow these steps to verify that your USC Zoom account is operational.
- Go to https://zoom.us
- Do you see a sign in button? (it’s right next to ‘Sign Up, it’s free’)
- If yes, then skip to step 3.
- If no, please sign out by clicking on your icon on the right.
- Go to https://usc.zoom.us
- You should be presented with a screen that has the USC logo and title Video Conferencing
- Click Sign In. You should be prompted for your NetID and password and go through DUO authentication.
- It should take you to your Zoom profile page. Click ‘account profile’ on the bottom of the left hand column. To verify that your account is a USC owned account look for the statement on the bottom of the page that lists the ITS help desk phone number 213.740.5555. If you see this, then you are set with your USC zoom account that can be used to teach your ground online courses through Blackboard.
- If you are teaching a ground course, go to https://blackboard.usc.edu
- Go into your course and check to see if your classroom zoom links are there. (Click on USC Zoom Pro Meetings on the left column)
- Please let Steve Hong know if they are not there immediately.
- If you are teaching a VAC course, go to your VAC Learning environment
- Make sure you can schedule your VAC class sessions 2U has changed your login for your 2U Zoom account so if you have any problems, please let Steve Hong know.
Please contact IT for additional assistance.