Developing a plan to pay for your education will help set you up for success while in the program and as a social work professional. This page contains an overview of tuition, financial aid options, and who to contact for help.
MSW Merit Scholarship
- Applicants are automatically considered for this scholarship based on the academic merit described in their admissions application. No additional application is required.
- This scholarship award is extremely competitive and award amounts vary from $10,000 to $40,000 (Divided evenly over the 4 semesters) for 4-semester students and up to $12,000 for 6-semester students.
- Students selected for this scholarship will be notified shortly after receiving their admissions decision.
Endowed and Philanthropic Scholarships
- Thanks to the generosity of our donors, we are able to offer several scholarships based on financial need, scholastic achievement, and leadership qualities. These scholarships are awarded to students who meet the specific criteria of each donor fund.
- These scholarship awards are competitive and never guaranteed.
- Award amounts vary by donor fund.
- Admitted students will receive an email with a link to apply for these scholarships during Spring.
For more information contact the Office of Admissions 213-740-2013.
International Student Scholarship Search Engines
For information regarding:
- On-campus work (not including Federal Work-Study).
- Off-campus work, with permission from the Office of International Services.
- Private financing. In most cases, students will need to apply for financing with a co-borrower who is a credit-worthy U.S. citizen or U.S. permanent resident. (Contact lenders directly for citizenship requirements.)
For more information, contact USC Financial Aid 213-740-4444