Information For...

Student Affairs


Registration occurs on a first-come, first-served basis, which allows all students a fair chance of registering for their preferred courses and sections. It is critical that you follow the Registration Guide. Failure to follow the instructions can severely limit your options. Students who do not follow the instructions will not be allowed to enroll in courses.

Periodically check the University Schedule of Classes for the most current course information.

Instructional videos

If you have specific questions, please contact the USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work Registrar at

Student Organization

The Student Organization Board provides a working relationship among all students in the USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work to meet the changing demands of social work education and to present to the faculty and administration the students’ positions on the improvements of social work and social work education that will have lasting impact upon the student, university and community.

Student Caucuses

Caucuses are student organizations within the USC Suzanne Dworak-Peck School of Social Work that promote awareness of specific constituencies and special interests, service to the community and leadership development through professional, educational, social and community events. Student caucuses enable members to organize effectively and empower themselves through a collective voice.