Alumni Social Work Sessions
- January 27, 2021, 6 pm PT | Jennifer Blewett, DSW '20, Clinical Social Worker, Massachusetts General Hospital
- February 3, 2021, 5 pm PT | Michelle Wilson, MSW '01, Senior Advisor, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- February 23, 2021, 6 pm PT | Nancy Jefferson Mance, MSW '82, LCSW, Psychiatric Social Worker, LA Unified School District (Ret.)
About Alumni Social Work Sessions
Alumni Social Work Sessions is a networking opportunity to hear from Trojan Social Work alumni who share their various social work experiences. Sessions are offered 6-10 times a semester in the evenings and are open to current and prospective students and alumni.
Recordings for previous sessions can be found EXCLUSIVELY on Dworak-Peck Connect. You must sign up to access these recordings.
- Jillian Barba, MSW ’09, DSW ’18, Film Producer
- Nandini Narayanan, MSW ’98, LCSW, C-IAYT, RYT-500 Reiki
- Dan Rothblatt, Executive Vice President, Jewish Community Foundation of Los Angeles
- Kristina Schauppner Chatow, MSW ‘02, LCSW, Partner, Impact Giving
- Casey McEuin, MSW ’18, President and Executive Director, ProjectRELO
- Andrea Jakucs, MSW ’17, LCSW
- Leslie Spero, MSW ’01, LCSW, Private Practice